Do you support Piracy

IT.com

baskin

Do you watch movies on pirated DVDs?
I watched one movie on a pirated DVD for the first time yesterday.
And I felt guilty of doing it. I will never repeat this again.
Do you watch pirated films?

No, I've never knowingly watched a pirated film. Like you, I would feel too guilty to do this!

I watch pirated DVD movies because they are much affordable. I also like to buy some pirated games and software for my computer.

I know that this would encourage the bad elements but I find it hard to resist.

I download music, software and movies from the internet all the time. Where I live I can not purchase any English movies or any music I like so it is basically the only option that I have.

If someone downloads a pirated film from the internet, they also take the chance that there might be viruses and spyware installed.

You also have that problem every time you open an email, download an attachment or visit a website. That is why you should have a good antivirus and anti spyware program.

You also have that problem every time you open an email, download an attachment or visit a website. That is why you should have a good antivirus and anti spyware program.

That's true, but no antivirus program is 100% effective. Therefore, you increase your chances of getting infected if you download from untrustworthy or illegal sites.

Piracy has become inevitable part of music and movie industry. It will be too impractical for me to say that I don't watch pirated stuff. The original stuff enters the market after a long long wait, where as pirated CD's are made available, sometimes even before the release. I do wait for original at times but most of the times it is pirated one.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom