Do you plan your day?

IT.com

sanju123

Do you start your day with nice plan out or you start your day just like that without chalking out any schedule as such? I short a simple query- are you able to manage your time efficiently?

I allocate certain tasks for particular days of the week, which gives me something to aim for. This method works well for me. How about you Sanju123?

I like to plan my day but I am finding it hard to keep up with my schedule so I end up not sticking to my plan. I know that planning will help me to get organized but I think that it doesn’t work for everybody.

I earn most of my money online and I have discovered that I can earn a great deal more when I plan my day properly. It is hard to stick to the plan in the beginning though.

I try all the time to plan my day and to manage my time but I think that all the time I meet with different obstacles of the external character. But I like compromises and improvisations and it helps me a lot.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom