Do you love flowers?

vlada

I am sure that we must dedicate as much time as possible for the beauty in our life. For example I am a woman who is fond of flowers. I consider that flowers is the embodiment of the beauty. Do you love flowers?

sanju123

I am also very fond of fresh flowers, I have just finished with arranging flowers in 5 vases, to be kept in all rooms. I love to grow flowers in my yards, in pots as well as beds. In another fifteen days spring will be around and yards will be booming with blooming flowers.

jamesb

I love flowers. My parents actually have a large flower import company in Europe and they import flowers from all over the world. They buy a lot of roses in Israel, Kenya and Colombia for example. Flowers make people happy and feel good.

vlada

I want to add that flowers is also very useful because it is the very effective remedy of the curing of stress. Flowers is simply the natural collection of the therapeutic factors.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit The Chinese love the number 51 Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com How Michael Castello & Walt "Baby" Love Landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit Love is in the air: Almost 30,000 .Love Domain Names New GTLDs 0
JulienJ Radix data show why registrars and registries love the premium model New GTLDs 0
DNJournal.com Milo Yiannopoulos Shows Love for Hatred.com - His $150,000 Purchase Tops This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Jeff Do you love .in? This is the shirt for you! The Lounge 2
domainking131 New .LOVE TLD Enjoying Strong Sales New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .Love Launches & Is Giving Away 2015 Free .Love Domains New GTLDs 0
Jeff Would love to see this sort of data for .in domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
D DLL - Direct Love Line - Best for Dating For Sale 3
Gaurish Find Love - Indian Dating site Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
Ceres India's Puppy Love Indian Websites and Start-ups 4
M religion or love? The Lounge 2
S Love marriage or arranged one? The Lounge 18
S Love to hate. The Lounge 11
ekal Which Indian Blogs Do You Love to Read? Indian Websites and Start-ups 26
E Love and Religion increasing online in India The Lounge 5
Digital Pandit Future Super wants FutureSuper.com and they're sending flowers to its owner Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Wine.CLUB Sells For $140K, Pro.FLOWERS For $50K, Service.BIKE €5K (appx. US$5,650) | The DNJ TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Review – June 15: Exhibit.ca, Pro.flowers, 70a.com, OA.uk, DN.tv… The Lounge 5
N Launching Soon : Gifts.co.in, Flowers.co.in & Bookmark.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 6