Do you exercise on a daily basis?

IT.com

ctaylor52

I exercise at least three to four time per week. It keeps the body limber; and helps reduce fat. Diet and exercise is important also to the well being of the mind. Do you exercise daily?

Sorry, but I am the lazy person! And I am in the fighting all the time with my laziness. The most that I can do is to exercise two times per week.

Don't worry vlada, I'm also lazy when it comes to exercising. ctaylor52, would you please stop putting us to shame. :p

Actually I do like to walk - so I suppose my daily exercise is walking. :)

I for one don't exercise daily, But I see to it that every weekend I try to ride my mountain bike so that I can reduce my cholesterol.

Gotta make it a point to get out of this chair everyday. I've already been through that sit down for 20 hours a day string of insanity... Thankful those days are ending. Lastly, if you do not exercise your body, you will become physically weak and mentally slurred. Oh and forget the chics... Anyway, sometimes being a hardcoredomainer.com isn't all it's portrayed to be.

strip08.jpg

I agree Parks. It's all about maintaining that balance in your life.

The picture you posted makes it point well. It's easy to become too obsessive about something and let other things in your life slide.

But hopefully where there's a will, there's a way to turn things around for the better. :)

An hour everyday - for Yoga for last 3 months. Effects have started to show up now and I m enjoying every moment!

Bliss - Peace and Calm within

I carry on with my exercise five days a week, otherwise I tend to bloat.I go for walks, little floor exercises and sometimes spinning on stationary cycle.

i really do not have time to exercise. that is the biggest problem because i know that our body needs exercise. maybe i just exercise once a month. but i am hoping to make it as a daily habit.

I am a fitness freak... I do it on all the days and workout for 1.5 hours.
I mainly concentrate on cardio vascular exercises as they prove to keep good health.

I do like to exercise on a daily basis but most of my exercises are just meant to improve my strength. I am very lazy when it comes to cardio vascular exercises.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom