Do you believe the is life on other planets:?

ctaylor52

I believe the possibility of there being life on other planets is very likely. Logically speaking for the earth to be the only populated planet in the entire universe...I doubt it. What do you think?

Ceres

I believe "we are not alone." :)

Our quest to learn what lies beyond our own solar system will lead to the discovery of other life forms. It's just a matter of time.

Harley

If our star is a sun, and there's an endless supply of stars out there, some bigger than ours, I think it may be a little silly to think that we're alone in this universe.

vlada

I think that the idea that we are alone in the outer space is a mistake. The scientists affirm that there are a lot of forms of the life in the cosmos. But will it be useful for us to meet aliens?

crimson

I believe there are other species living in other planets. The universe is a vast space that we can't reach and there is a possibility that there is an identical planet like earth.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Kate Buckley brokered the Believe.com sale for $200K Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Believe the Hype! Blockchain Integration Sends Shares Soaring… Again Cryptocurrencies 0
Foroux Which altcoins do you believe have staying power? Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Believe it or not, there was an opportunity to make up to 100% profit after the mega crash in 2016! Non-Indian Domains 1
A You wont believe that this is ever for SALE For Sale 0
D Believe.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
N Do you believe 2010 will be the break out year for .in domains? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
ebiz4india The Power of Belief will Destroy all your Myths - Believe me. The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit Sold for $175,000 My.Life is now a successful meditation app New GTLDs 0
T What is Domain Parking and Domain Life Cycle in the Digital World? Parking 0
Digital Pandit Donuts gets $175,000 from the sale of my.life New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit You can hold domain names for life Resources 0
Digital Pandit Samsung gears up for CES 2020 launch of Neon.life New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Assurity Life Insurance Company lost UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ The Life, The Death and The Rebirth of the Industry of Domains The Lounge 0
domain investor Expatriate.life Domain - Ideal for Developing as Website External Auctions 1
DNJournal.com Adapt or Die: How Alan Dunn Embraced Change to Master Domains and Find a New Mission in Life The Lounge 0
domainking131 How to Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It Resources 5
anquest GoFundMe.IN Sells@$3.5K, Authentic.LIFE $2.5K, Shop.TRAINING EUR 2K (appx. $2.3K), SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
techno Virtual Life - Top VR Domain For Sale 1
DNJournal.com A Walking Miracle: After Getting a Second Chance at Life Richard Lau is Determined to Give Back The Lounge 0
anquest Anmol.IN Sells @ $1.1K, 988.XYZ $3K, Robots.LIFE $2.5K, 888.LINK GBP 1,888 (appx. $2.8K), SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
anquest Simple.CHAT / SportWetten.CLUB Sell For €2,999 (appx. US$3,329) Each | APP.LIFE $1,310 New GTLDs 0
CyberKing Domain Name Life cycle explained! Webmaster Forum 0
L QR-CODE.CO.UK | 450,000 exactly searches/month | Most popular code used in Life!!! External Auctions 0
CyberKing Life expectancy in India goes up by 5 years in a decade The Lounge 0
M.Y new lease of life for leasing Non-Indian Domains 5
ebiz4india Few QUOTES ABOUT LIFE...! The Lounge 2
ebiz4india Life Cycle of a Typical gTLD Domain Name The Lounge 0
V Positive things in the life. The Lounge 3