Do I have to Pay if i submit more articles at ezinearticles.com ?

IT.com

fourwings

Banned
Hi,

I wish to know, is it required to pay if i have to publish more articles ( > 25 articles ) at ezinearticles.com,

Is there any option for premium submissions there ?

Thanks

I think that you are only allowed to submit 10 at a time, but once you've gained a reputation for quality, they will let you submit as many as you wish. I don't think that there are any fees.

Yes, initially they allow to submit articles for free (up to 10 nos) after then we have to buy a premium subscription, refer ezinearticles.com/premium - I just got it from friends at dp.

Thanks Jeff

Wow, that's expensive! Unless you do a lot of article submission, it would be easier just to set up new accounts every 10 articles you submit.

Premium articles will be published on their site with in 24 Hrs, Basic article submissions will even a month.

Even though it is expensive, if we start a new account we have to change "author name" also

It has search functions like "other articles by this author" - if a publisher wisher to publish all our articles in his site - it will be a loss to us.

But it will be useful for authors who submit more articles, I did this search to create an article directory with my domain name "emagarticles.com" so only i was in serious to find either it is paid or free.

Thanks.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom