DNSeattle: The Investment Opportunity in New gTLDs

IT.com
domainers and domain investors are the biggest losers with this new gTLDs. why are they getting "attractive" now? oh maybe because people are starting to rationalize to themselves that they are "good" and "cool".

"No ulterior motives for any guys on the panel. :)"

Fair enough. But the rubber hits the road when real money exchanges hands for these premium new gTLDs, which is what is happening.

The same is true for .com. Look at the 10 recently reported domain sales listed at http://similarsales.com/. Would you pay that amount for those? Likely not, but someone who needs those domains would.

My role is to uncover these opportunities, not make anyone take them. :)

When I look at the various premium gtlds Whois and see the same names popping up it does make one wonder. And the "premium" sales, nothing new.

At least one in that list above that is very prevalent. Personally, I think most of them will fail miserably once the domainers see the light, stop renewing and the registrars have taken their initial slice.

End users, most still don't know anything other than .com or cctld, .whatever in general is meaningless.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom