Discover these insider tips on how domains create value

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Not many executives understand the power of branding. The ones that do create brands that define industries.

After speaking with thousands of companies, it was easy to differentiate the people that understood branding and marketing. The ones that do created brands that communicate authority and leadership in their verticals while giving them the ability to pivot with any industry trends.

Today creating a brand or marketing campaign starts with domain availability.

Branding and domain strategies are inseparable.

When a domain name is acquired correctly, it elevates a brand to a position of authority, supercharges any marketing campaign and increases conversion by being easy to remember while pre-selling the brand.

A poor domain name requires more marketing dollars that are wasted on communicating the domain versus the brand message. Worse, it can even drive traffic to a competitor or another brand.

A domain name is an asset with a return on investment that pays out for the life of the brand.

You may download the book from Media Options

So if I take this information correctly, it is advised to buy a domain name representative of its content which, in turn, should be as evergreen as possible? Or at the very least, content on a topic which is popular more years than it isn't?

I think that is exactly what is implied in the above post. Buying a domain name that represents the brand seems like a no-brainer, and the pillar content should be evergreen so as to attract as much traffic for as long as possible. (I think..)

I may not know much about domains but what's obvious to me is the power of (good) branding, coupled up with marketing. I have actually gone ahead and downloaded the book and I believe there's a lot to learn from it.

yes I agree a real good domain name can make a brand successful such as coca cola Pepsi or other names so it's very important to have strong domain name and I recommend if you don't have good one in mind buy it then...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom