Discover these insider tips on how domains create value

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Not many executives understand the power of branding. The ones that do create brands that define industries.

After speaking with thousands of companies, it was easy to differentiate the people that understood branding and marketing. The ones that do created brands that communicate authority and leadership in their verticals while giving them the ability to pivot with any industry trends.

Today creating a brand or marketing campaign starts with domain availability.

Branding and domain strategies are inseparable.

When a domain name is acquired correctly, it elevates a brand to a position of authority, supercharges any marketing campaign and increases conversion by being easy to remember while pre-selling the brand.

A poor domain name requires more marketing dollars that are wasted on communicating the domain versus the brand message. Worse, it can even drive traffic to a competitor or another brand.

A domain name is an asset with a return on investment that pays out for the life of the brand.

You may download the book from Media Options

Swisslist

So if I take this information correctly, it is advised to buy a domain name representative of its content which, in turn, should be as evergreen as possible? Or at the very least, content on a topic which is popular more years than it isn't?

Britney

I think that is exactly what is implied in the above post. Buying a domain name that represents the brand seems like a no-brainer, and the pillar content should be evergreen so as to attract as much traffic for as long as possible. (I think..)

tulip

I may not know much about domains but what's obvious to me is the power of (good) branding, coupled up with marketing. I have actually gone ahead and downloaded the book and I believe there's a lot to learn from it.

hpro hamed

yes I agree a real good domain name can make a brand successful such as coca cola Pepsi or other names so it's very important to have strong domain name and I recommend if you don't have good one in mind buy it then...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Google adds "Discover" data to Search Console Resources 0
R Near.in that helps users discover service providers raises Rs 1.8 crore Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
Digital Pandit Brandable Insider #52 – Anatomy of a $5 million Portfolio with Markus Nystrom Resources 0
Digital Pandit Brandable Insider #51 – My Ten Biggest Sales of 2021 Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Nice read: Business Insider giving bad advice about domain flipping Resources 0
domainking131 The Brandable Insider: Seven Qualities of a Successful Domainer Resources 1
T Wedding Website Names: Real Examples & Tips to Choose a Perfect One Non-Indian Domains 0
T What is EPP Code? Tips To Improve Your Domain Security Non-Indian Domains 0
Jeff Outbound sales - tips on finding a person's email address General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Digital Pandit Andrew Allemann gives tips on networking at NamesCon Online Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton's tips on developing your domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit Efty's must-read tips for domainers in these tough times Resources 0
Digital Pandit Donuts' tips to secure Price Drop domain nNames Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domaining Tips: setting deal deadlines Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Lintons' pro tips on blogging Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domain Magnate's tips on buying and selling domains Non-India Related Domains 0
Digital Pandit Some tips on using the Lead Generator tool Resources 0
J Domain Hijacking Prevention Tips Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Need marketing and SEO tips? Try SEObook. Resources 2
JulienJ Tips to avoid getting scammed The Lounge 0
Mikhaela Marketing Tips Marketing Your Website 7
Merc HotStock.Tips Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Emoji domain name registration tips and tricks Resources 10
Dusart Tips and tricks to earn more Parking 4
franka playpoker.tips @ https://flippa External Auctions 0
franka dubaitravel.tips @//flippa External Auctions 0
franka topinvestment.tips @//flippa External Auctions 0
franka stressfree.tips @ ://flippa External Auctions 0
domainking131 GoDaddy Billionaire Bob Parsons' 7 Tips For Entrepreneurs The Lounge 0
domainking131 A Few Practical Tips for Negotiating with People From China Non-Indian Domains 0
Webportal 6 Tips for Hiring a Great Web Design Agency Websites 0
Webportal 10 top tips for young entrepreneurs Indian Websites and Start-ups 4
anquest Games.GURU Sells @ $10K | SportsBetting.TIPS €4.7K (appx. US$5,264) | The DN Journal TOP 20 New GTLDs 3
anquest Harvest.IN Sells @ EUR 701 (appx. US$782), SportsBetting.TIPS EUR 4.7K (appx. $5.25K), SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 21 tips to choose the right domain name in the new top level domain Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Entrepreneur.CLUB Sells For $7.5K | Innsbruck.TIPS For EUR 3.5K (appx. US$3,928) | SEDO Sales New GTLDs 2
domainking131 Tips to send better emails Resources 2
domainking131 Jeff Gabriel shares tips on how to sell more domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Dortmund.TIPS Sells For EUR 980 (approx. US$1,078) | The DN Journal Weekly TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0
anquest Omegle.IN Sells For $1.5K | Dortmund.TIPS For ​EUR 980 (appx. US$1,072) | SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
anquest City.TIPS Sells For €8.5K ​(appx. US$9,010​) ​Power.FINANCIAL For $3K, The DNJ TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
anquest AEO.IN Sells For $1,290 | City.TIPS For EUR 8.5K​ ​(appx. US$​9,082)​​ | SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Content Marketing tips to convert web traffic to sales Webmaster Forum 0
domainking131 If you are going to Namescon, here are some tips to get the most out of it General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 CEO.XYZ has some tips for Entrepreneurs New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Starting off as a Domainer?? Here are some tips!! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Tips to get your first blog post accepted Resources 0
domainking131 HorseRacing.tips sold for $8,200 New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Free Traffic Tips Webmaster Forum 50
domainking131 Build traffic for your website- Tips Webmaster Forum 8