Directi buy AD.com $1.4 million!

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Must be money in those domain names! Won't have much left for the pending bribes (-:

Sold at Traffic

An excellent sale! It really made the whole auction, which was pretty ho-hum other than this one.

Won't have much left for the pending bribes (-:

lol

1.4m for AD.com = wow. I wonder if other domain investor's holding LL.com's will capitalise on the publicity around AD.com. We may see a flurry of LL.com's available for sale.

I wonder if other domain investor's holding LL.com's will capitalise on the publicity around AD.com. We may see a flurry of LL.com's available for sale.

I think you're right that this will happen. It doesn't make sense though. Ad.com doesn't get its value from the fact that it's an LL.com.

1.4 million is too small an amount for ad.com

with a domain like this, pump in another half a million on building a web2.0 site and another 2-3 million on advertising and voila, you have another in.com ;)

You may be right, but not a lot of companies are willing to spend over $1 million for a domain name, and it's a pretty sweet sum to receive if you're the seller.

1.4 million is too small an amount for ad.com

with a domain like this, pump in another half a million on building a web2.0 site and another 2-3 million on advertising and voila, you have another in.com ;)
any know in how much in.com was purchased?

I think its a good price for the domain if you look at the general aftermarket scenario..the word is good and brandable..so the cost seems justified for both the parties as far as I can see..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom