Did NRC.in just ended at $75 ?

IT.com

GetItNow

Banned
Because I just won this domain for $75 .. and 1 year ago I sold this name also on Sedo auction for around $443 USD .. I can't believe the value has been dropped that much .. but well I think this is a great premium with meaning.

What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I just won this domain for $75 .. and 1 year ago I sold this name also on Sedo auction for around $443 USD .. I can't believe the value has been dropped that much .. but well I think this is a great premium with meaning.

What do you think ?

you've played this situation very well GetItNow-you sold when it was more of a seller's market, and you bought it back when its a buyer's market! if you wait a year or 2, you will sell it in a seller's market again-remember the LLL.in market is just brewing now, but it will only get pricier for buyers. don't be too worried about the $75 sales price...you know it will be a loss for you if you sell that low :)

Thanks TK & WB .. and you are right warbux, at this time the price for premium LLL.in maybe drops but within a year or so, I think it should raise it back. I do have a trust .IN domain will do good in future.

BTW: Can someone tell me where is registration for NRC.in ? When I do whois, it only tell me this...

Domain ID:D2508865-AFIN
Domain Name:NRC.IN
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R48-AFIN)

Wow, great job GetItNow! You obviously know what you're doing. ;)

BTW: Can someone tell me where is registration for NRC.in ? When I do whois, it only tell me this...

Domain ID:D2508865-AFIN
Domain Name:NRC.IN
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R48-AFIN)

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking here. I can see the full Whois, can't you? :confused:

Ceres, I try to ask the registration for NRC.in .. because I can't see from their whois info. Do you have any idea?

Domains Whois record is very much clear and currently same is registered with Key-Systems GmbH registrar and domain is Locked so if you want to take transfer you require to Unlock the same.

See below the result :

[Mod Edit: Whois details removed and sent via PM instead (contains personal details)]

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom