Did NRC.in just ended at $75 ?

GetItNow

Banned
Because I just won this domain for $75 .. and 1 year ago I sold this name also on Sedo auction for around $443 USD .. I can't believe the value has been dropped that much .. but well I think this is a great premium with meaning.

What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:

LLL.in King

Country flag
Because I just won this domain for $75 .. and 1 year ago I sold this name also on Sedo auction for around $443 USD .. I can't believe the value has been dropped that much .. but well I think this is a great premium with meaning.

What do you think ?

you've played this situation very well GetItNow-you sold when it was more of a seller's market, and you bought it back when its a buyer's market! if you wait a year or 2, you will sell it in a seller's market again-remember the LLL.in market is just brewing now, but it will only get pricier for buyers. don't be too worried about the $75 sales price...you know it will be a loss for you if you sell that low :)

GetItNow

Banned
Thanks TK & WB .. and you are right warbux, at this time the price for premium LLL.in maybe drops but within a year or so, I think it should raise it back. I do have a trust .IN domain will do good in future.

BTW: Can someone tell me where is registration for NRC.in ? When I do whois, it only tell me this...

Domain ID:D2508865-AFIN
Domain Name:NRC.IN
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R48-AFIN)

Ceres

Wow, great job GetItNow! You obviously know what you're doing. ;)

BTW: Can someone tell me where is registration for NRC.in ? When I do whois, it only tell me this...

Domain ID:D2508865-AFIN
Domain Name:NRC.IN
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R48-AFIN)

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking here. I can see the full Whois, can't you? :confused:

GetItNow

Banned
Ceres, I try to ask the registration for NRC.in .. because I can't see from their whois info. Do you have any idea?

Domains Whois record is very much clear and currently same is registered with Key-Systems GmbH registrar and domain is Locked so if you want to take transfer you require to Unlock the same.

See below the result :

[Mod Edit: Whois details removed and sent via PM instead (contains personal details)]

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan 3196.com can fetch double the amount 3709.com did. Let's see the reason. Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Why did a four character domain sell for $16,500? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan How did HVW.com sell for $12,000? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Deadline for implementing Whois-killer RDAP protocol passed yesterday.Did any registrar miss it? Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Epik.com CEO Rob Monster did a big mistake Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan SelfieSticks.com : A domain that sold for 71% less than it did in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment: How long did it take to make your first sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JulienJ Is it just me or did Handle.com sell for less than what it’s worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Did Amazon acquire Prime.com? Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Another 6-Figure 3-Letter .Com Set the Pace on This Week's Sales Chart But All Groups Did Well The Lounge 1
domainking131 Did you make money in bitcoin surge? Cryptocurrencies 0
tulip Where did you learn this from? Marketing Your Website 9
tulip How did you make your first coin The Lounge 5
domainking131 How did they hide their billions – Things you need to know about Panama Papers The Lounge 0
domainking131 55588.com back on auction, $91,060 sale did not go through Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Why Did Michael Berkens Keep Adult Domains & New gTLDs? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 After 24 Hours of GA .Online did 37,544 Regs New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Did Wikipedia Take An Organic Hit In Google Search? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Go Daddy Names that did not meet reserve like 2-2.com Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 When and how did you make your first sale!! The Lounge 0
domainking131 What did you just buy?? The Lounge 1
domainking131 What did you just buy?? The Lounge 0
kriss05 What did I miss here? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R How long did the last lll.in buyout last ? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 6
D When did you register your first domain? And which one? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 18
P Registering with SEDO, did you have to send the form? Non-Indian Domains 4
Ceres Domaining in 2009: What Did You Learn? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
ebiz4india He DID IT AGAIN - He Sold ChinaTours.com for $200k Non-Indian Domains 0
F Did any one know how this shopping cart works ? Webmaster Forum 3
P Did you post comment about ICANN's URS? Legal Issues and Dispute 8
Ceres Did Microsoft Recently Buy Bing.in? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
Ceres India Facts: Did you know...? The Lounge 9
N When did you get on the net? The Lounge 8
K how did you guys find this site? The Lounge 9
ekal Today's Drops - What did you catch? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
G NRC.in is now auction on Sedo General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's weekly news roundup for the week ended 14th October, 2019 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo’s Great Domains monthly auction ended this afternoon with some great results Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan CNNIC said that it ended last year with 21.24 million .cn domain names Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domain auction for Cooking.com ended at Sedo at six figures! Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Week ended April 15th, 2019 domaining highlights Resources 0
D Ended. External Auctions 0
JulienJ Verisign ended 2017 with 146.4 million .com and .net domains (up 2.9%) Non-Indian Domains 0
Gaurav Ended Non-India Related Domains 0
Gaurav Ended Non-India Related Domains 0
D Auction ended. External Auctions 0
domainking131 Verisign ended the second quarter with 144.3 million .com and .net domain name registrations Non-Indian Domains 0
D Auction ended. External Auctions 0
J Ended Domains Wanted 0
J Ended Domains Wanted 0