Dictionary One Word Domain -Selling too low price!

IT.com

Banned
comical.info

BIN: $105

Payment via PayPal and Dynadot free push!

Last edited by a moderator:
I offer only $105 my domain "comical.info" !! But inforums buyers did not any respond me! Lot of info domains are selling huge price, see bellow some proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

flippa.com/2937137-amazing-geo-info-domain-our-world-s-largest-continent-exclusively-at-flippa

flippa.com/2933090-the-most-valuable-info-domain-in-the-world-up-for-grabs-exclusively-at-flippa ( Appraisal $700)

flippa.com/2932199-no-reserve-ultra-rare-3-letter-domain-13m-searches-exceptional-opportunity

flippa.com/2929776-travel-niche-category-killer-amazing-vacation-deal

flippa.com/2928960-ultra-premium-info-with-11-100-000-searches-mo

flippa.com/2924969-no-reserve-exceptional-opportunity-high-paying-category

flippa.com/2924910-incredible-category-defining-keyword-original-2001-registration

I am new member on this forum, i did not see any domain buyer here. Can anyone explain that my domain the "comical.info" is good investment or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain that my domain the "comical.info" is good investment or not?

Do you truly believe that the term Comical is in the same league as the terms Games, Gym, Vacation, Quote, Asbestos, and Finance?

Also, there are issues with your whois information, which doesn't help your credibility. Your address on your domains is:
2474 Henry Ford Avenue, New York, NY
but there is no Henry Ford Avenue in New York.

You have an American address but an Indian phone number on your whois.

IIRC you stated in previous posts you were from Bangladesh. Plus you log into the forum with an anonymous IP.

Even with a good domain, there are a lot of red flags that would turn people off making a deal.

Also, there are issues with your whois information, which doesn't help your credibility. Your address on your domains is:

IIRC you stated in previous posts you were from Bangladesh. Plus you log into the forum with an anonymous IP.

Even with a good domain, there are a lot of red flags that would turn people off making a deal.

Agreed. A good reputation in this business (more than any other, since you deal with people from all around the world that you will probably never meet in person) is your most valuable asset and something you can't buy. Once it is ruined, you're out.

I bought it from an American, i did not update whois domain info yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not asking fixed $20,300 for comical.info i just ask $105, Games, Gym, Vacation, Quote, Asbestos are not so fer! I think forums are not domain selling place, just people doing back links for their website to get rank!!!

Agreed. A good reputation in this business (more than any other, since you deal with people from all around the world that you will probably never meet in person) is your most valuable asset and something you can't buy. Once it is ruined, you're out.

If you like to buy this domain for $105, just contact on skype, i will give you the authorization code before payment! I need so urgent money!!

19999 banned. He made a number of posts with extremely vulgar statements.

The posts impled he had a body part that a woman does not have, despite the fact that his domains are registered to a "Christine"

IP address used was in Bangladesh.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom