DFPET.com - Suggestions Wanted

IT.com

pubdomains.in

OK,
I bought DFPET.com with no particular reason other than $3 price tag on DP forums.
Now I have got time and planning to develop it as a niche directory and need your suggestions

Directory For Private Equity & Trading ?
or
Directory For PET(s)?

Any other acronym - you all can help me with :)

Currently a WP blog with hello world on it. The accepted suggestion gets a link back :) from DFPET as a token reward.

Thanks!!!

Of the two you've mentioned, I prefer Directory For Pet as that's easier to remember. However, it does sound a bit awkward to say Directory for Pet instead of Directory For Pets. If you promote the website as the latter, you might lose some traffic to DFPETS.com.

@Ceres - I agree DFPET cannot contain additional s since dfpets exists selling dog homes.
not comfy with private equity either :( .. doesn't seem to be worth the investment i would make.

any more ideas folks?

I think you'd be better off reselling it if possible or dropping it.

@Jeff - That would be the last option - I still have time to think about that :)

How does Directory for Practically Every Thing sound - a standard esyndicat directory for anything under the Sun. (everything .. every thing :S)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom