Developing multiple websites

Britney

I have a question pertaining to developing multiple websites across different niches. Would you recommend it or would it be too much work, especially for someone who is learning website management and development as they go along?

Jas

The popular quote says that experience is the best teacher, although I would stay away from working on too many projects at a time. It is equally dangerous for a beginner and a veteran because these things can be quite unpredictable and often require detailed management. Unfortunately, we can never have enough time in life.

Britney

I hear you Jas. In fact, I've decided that I'm going to focus on one site at a time and only move onto the next one when the first one has reached the goals that I set for it audience and income-wise.

Reactions: Jas

tulip

You cannot opt to go that direction if you are just starting out; all these projects can end up crumbling. I agree with @Jas when he says that much as experience is the best teacher, things are best done sequentially.

walter

Developing multiple sites on different niches will not be easy work, especially for a beginner. If you are learning about web management and development along the way, it will be too much work.

marsh

There's no harm in having multiple websites but the reason they fail to pick up is because people rush to other niches before perfecting the existing ones. Again, you don't necessarily need to understand web development as such.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: John D. Saunders talks about qualifying, buying, and developing domain names from a digital marketing perspective Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Domain investing, developing, and “affiliate arbitraging” domains with Ed Keay-Smith Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton's tips on developing your domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit John Colascione in Charge of Developing "NorthDakota.com" Devoted to the State Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Cisco Developing Confidential Communications Via Blockchain In Patent Filing Cryptocurrencies 0
JulienJ How to Become a ‘Rockstar Domainer’ by Developing Your Own Domain Assets Development Options 0
domain investor Expatriate.life Domain - Ideal for Developing as Website External Auctions 1
W Lead Generation Developing Markets The Lounge 0
domainking131 Developing a domain into a business - Marketing with No money Development Options 7
CyberKing Best News For Domainers Ever? Amazon Developing Product To Compete With Google Adword Webmaster Forum 1
D Risks of investing in domains, developing websites in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 29
Will Anyone fancy developing "developing.co.in" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
A Suggestion on developing indianjewelry site? Indian Websites and Start-ups 9
DNJournal.com Great Scot! How Tommy Butler Went From Gutting Chickens to Developing Glasgow.com The Lounge 2
F Making Money Off of Developing Countries The Lounge 0
T Developing.co.in Domain Appraisals 2
Grigio Developing India-News.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 8
Grigio Developing Vodka.in Development Options 10
radiant_luv Developing website Development Options 5
J Easiest way of developing a domain Development Options 23
J Parking a Domain or Developing a Site? Parking 4
D Parking or developing? Parking 3
ekal Developing Domains - Seeking Collaboration Development Options 5
G Notable gTLD sales (multiple .xyz, .club, .app) New GTLDs 1
DNJournal.com FactoryDirect.com Tops This Week's Sales Chart With Multiple gTLDs & ccTLDs Also in the Mix The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver's two cents - Multiple Extensions: a GoDaddy Appraisal Observation Non-Indian Domains 0
Mikhaela Multiple Admins Webmaster Forum 1
Geordy Multiple monitors The Lounge 2
Swisslist Multiple Extensions Business and Economy 5
Mallard Multiple currencies? Webmaster Forum 4
Mallard Individual site hosting or multiple? Hosting 1
R Signin.in - Multiple Offers Domain Appraisals 7
I Multiple .co.in Domains Domain Appraisals 4
ebiz4india 6 Multiple Offers - All Premium Domains - 2011 For Sale 0
S [WTS] Twitter For Marketers Online eCourse, Multiple Streams Of Income Websites 0
ebiz4india Host Multiple Domains - Unlimited - MONEY BACK GURANTEED For Sale / Advertising 0
Digital Pandit Apple's new patent explains a system of scoring websites based on links. Registrars 0
D Free guest posts available on a wide range of niche websites For Sale / Advertising 0
Digital Pandit Websites for tracking UDRP Cases and Decisions Resources 0
Digital Pandit Wix sees massive demand for websites due to Covid_19 Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Airbnb Hosts seem to be building their own direct booking websites Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !! : VitalDollar's Marc Andre discusses building and selling websites Resources 0
Digital Pandit 17 year old used nCoV2019.live to create “one of the largest covid19-tracking websites gloablly” New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Websites using .ZA ccTLD required to link to SA Coronavirus website Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Escrow.com Report: Fake Websites for Coronavirus masks are scamming organizations out of Millions Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Godaddy Websites + Marketing hits the bull's eye Registrars 0
Digital Pandit New kid on the block: GoDaddy's "Websites + Marketing" Registrars 0
Digital Pandit How to find out about hacked websites ? Registrars 0
Digital Pandit .BANK domain could put an end to scam bank websites Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit John Colascione : Google “Adds” Additional Layer of Domain Validation Before Monetizing Websites Resources 0