Developing India-News.in

IT.com

Grigio

Hi Everyone !

I just finish my first .IN domain development.

This is my first hyphen domain name, i have a rule not to buy hyphen domain names but i got a great deal on this one.

Tell me what do you think...?

India-News.in - The Real-Time News

Hello,

As requested, here's some feedback:

Currently, the site is similar to a Twitter search engine with some India terms displayed and ready to be clicked. I think you need to include more than just pre-set terms to encourage people to visit your site rather than Twitter Search.

One possibility is that for each term included, you also list a few recommended sites. For example, if someone clicks on the term "cricket" aside from Twitter results being displayed, also include real time content from 2 or 3 good quality cricket-related sites. Using your own words, include a description for each of these cricket sites. This way, you add a bit of original content (ie your descriptions), plus you offer something that the Twitter Search page doesn't. The above is just an example suggestion.

Please bear in mind that this is just one person's opinion - and that someone doesn't use Twitter much! ;)

I wish you the best of luck with your site. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

As requested, here's some feedback:

Currently, the site is similar to a Twitter search engine with some India terms displayed and ready to be clicked. I think you need to include more than just pre-set terms to encourage people to visit your site rather than Twitter Search.

One possibility is that for each term included, you also list a few recommended sites. For example, if someone clicks on the term "cricket" aside from Twitter results being displayed, also include real time content from 2 or 3 good quality cricket-related sites. Using your own words, add a description of these cricket sites. This way, you add a bit of original content (ie your descriptions), plus you offer something that the Twitter Search page doesn't. The above is just an example suggestion.

Please bear in mind that this is just one person's opinion - and that someone doesn't use Twitter much! ;)

I wish you the best of luck with your site. :)

Thank You for the comment! Also thank you Pimp for your comment.
About the site - I only launch the site yesterday... of course the possibilities and opportunities with this domain is huge... this is only the beginning of the development; after I will monetize the traffic and the audience I will do a lot of changes... I think it’s important to change your site with the changes in the world.

Again, thank you for the great comments...

I think it’s important to change your site with the changes in the world.

That's true. Over the last few years, websites have changed dramatically since social networking has become so popular. Just think, even companies are creating blogs to connect with their customers. ;)

sorry i don't like the twitter grabber :(

instead u can think of other rss providers :p nice effort :)
I tend to agree with Chandan here. Why should I come to this site, when I can get much more information from Twitter Search. Why should I restrict myself to the keywords selected by the webmaster, when I can find news items related to my own keywords, just by going to Twitter search.

Just my two cents, please take them as constructive criticism.

Thanks

Yep. Other than competing with Google, they don't come much tougher than Microsoft & Twitter - at this moment in time at least. I think Twitter is a fad and won't last.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom