desichef.in - Could you please help appraise?

IT.com

maurya

Country flag
Hi,

I'm new to domain investing.
Please help me understand the value of the domain desichef/in

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the community!

That would be a decent domain to develop, but I don't think that there's much value in just the domain itself because there are many alternative domains that are just as good.

Thanks Jeff. So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that this domain would be more valuable if it has a functional website which provides quality and competitive content, right? Also, how does one arrive at a numerical price for one's domain? Is it just a rough estimate or are there any calculations involved? Thanks

Thanks Jeff. So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that this domain would be more valuable if it has a functional website which provides quality and competitive content, right?

Yes. But I wouldn't specifically develop that unless you had some interest in it.

Also, how does one arrive at a numerical price for one's domain? Is it just a rough estimate or are there any calculations involved? Thanks

It's mostly experience based on past sales. You can get a good idea of what is selling in this thread:

https://www.inforum.in/threads/complete-list-of-indian-domain-name-sales.2/

(I'd work backward in the thread, starting at the end)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom