Del.in

IT.com

Akhil

One of my most favorite domains from my entire portfolio,
DEL.IN
DEL.in is available for sale once again for a limited period...

It's the very premium, short, simple, easy, most brandable, catchy and short 3 character .IN domain

DEL has around 3,000,000,000 (3 billion) Google results, returns an amazing 5 BILLION results on Yahoo and 560 million on MSN! The value & potential of this domain name is ultimate. A rare piece of Internet history, I'll be making available DEL.IN for just a few days. Fellow domainers, end-users and investors are invited to take advantage of this opportunity.

As a matter of fact, DEL.COM is home to DELL's official website and DELL.IN is obviously home to it's India Site...

The domain has immense potential developed, as well as in the reseller market!

Please post / pm offers
Payment method: to be announced

Multi-forum post

Considering all good offers...

Thanks for your time...

Akhil

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your response friends...
:)
Let's see which way the wind blows!

Last edited by a moderator:
del name seems to be the popular one because of the company dell which sell laptops and other hightech accessories like mobiles.But remember don't buy this by thinking that you will get the traffic of dell, no its totally wrong.

Amm, well no real issues as DEL has nothing to do with Dell officially, though a search on G for 'del' delivers dell's official site as the top result.

The sale is still open.

Getting Closer Now...
1100 USD on Offer at DNF.
Can anyone offer me $800 on Sedo so that I can take it to auction?

Just to inform you friends that I am almost near the finalisation of this deal. Any immediate offers of 1100 or more USD are welcome.

Once sold, this name will never be available again!

Immensely Popular, Great Potential, Generic, Short - Once in a lifetime offer: DEL.IN both for resale or development, this one has got HUGE potential. I am also willing to buyback the name (PM for details).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom