dealing with indian partners

IT.com

sinshok

Hi! I need some help with this:
I have a new site targeting Indian online shoppers and merchant partners - we offer price comparison engine for any comparable products (ex. electronics) and for our merchant partners, free products listing for non featured position. See as ex. ShopMania.in or Compareindia.com

I am not sure my approach for the merchants is the right one. I received poor feedback from them.
What tips can you give me about approaching? What is important for them in purchaising and dealing a business? What attracts them in a business proposal? Is better to use a formal language? Do I have to insist when they delay their feedback?

Thanks

Hi sinshok

Welcome to INForum! You've developed two really great-looking sites there, particularly Compareindia.com.

Can you tell us a bit more about the feedback? Which areas did they ask you to improve in?

I have reviewed your site shopMania.in and found it interesting.

But the drawback is that you have put the amount in INR. Since this is a global site, you must put it in USD.

If you can tell other feedbacks then we will see the matter.

:rolleyes:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom