DAY 2 | T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2014 | Miami Beach | Photos / Highlights by Ron Jackson

IT.com

anquest

Country flag
dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20141101.htm excerpts:​​

Photos and Highlights from Day 2 of T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2014 Friday in Miami Beach, Florida

By Ron Jackson

After opening Thursday evening (Oct. 30) with their traditional Welcome Party at the Fountainebleau Hotel on Miami Beach, the 10th anniversary T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference got down to business Friday (Oct. 31). The day began with opening comments from show co-founders Rick Schwartz and Howard Neu [...]​

​​[...]on the dais i​ncluded [...] Scott Pruitt ( NameJet.com ), Ron Jackson ( DNJournal.com ), moderator Braden Pollock ( LegalBrandMarketing.com ), Tessa Holcomb ( Igloo.com ) and Larry Fischer ( DirectNavigation.com ) [...]

In the next session, DNForum.com owner Adam Dicker flew solo, telling one of the conference's biggest breakout audiences How to Turn a Domain Name Into a Business in Less Than 90 Minutes. Something he was able to do within the session's 90-minute time frame.

[...]
This year's T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference will be remembered for being more than just the show's 10th anniversary event. Co-Founder Rick Schwartz also announced that it will be he last time producing the show. He plans to transition into a quiet retirement with his partner, Howard Neu, expected to carry the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. flag from this point forward [...]

------------

​[ Ron's full article - including the photos:​ dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20141101.htm ]

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom