Current Sedo Auctions: Which .IN Will Do Best?

IT.com

Ceres

There are a few .IN domains on auction at Sedo right now. Currently, they all have a bid of 100 Euros (approx. $148) and are being sold by the same owner. Here's the list:

Dsl.in
Bob.in
Tip.in
Digital.in
Zuerich.in
WallStreet.in
BlueTooth.in
P2p.in

Of all the domains on the list, which do you think will end up selling for the highest price?

oh my my !!! I can smell a premium auction is going on .. best luck to the owner and the buyer.

1. DSL
2. Wallstreet
3. Digital

i agree with GetItNow-under normal, smart sitautions, Dsl.in should sell for the most because its business potential is simply HUGE.
my top 3 in descending sales price will be:

Dsl.in
Tip.in
P2p.in

Digital.in is no longer listed for sale. Last time I checked, there were 5 more days before the auction ended. I'm confused. Does this mean the domain has already sold or the auction was cancelled? :confused:

bob.in - i think this makes the most sense in the list as it has the word 'pop' turned upside-down and anybody with a cold and nose-blocked will speak 'bob' instead of 'pop' ;)

while something like baby.in would be even better for kids of any mammals(even humans too).. ya.. as you might not know ;)

so letthesenames.in rock on sedo! (my personal opinion).. better say its a non-personal joke ;)

Digital.in is no longer listed for sale. Last time I checked, there were 5 more days before the auction ended. I'm confused. Does this mean the domain has already sold or the auction was cancelled? :confused:
The Who-Is has changed too..Damn, I was going to bid on this domain. Oh well...

I still don't understand how the auction was allowed to finish 5 days early (I recall there being 2 bids on Digital.in).

I still don't understand how the auction was allowed to finish 5 days early (I recall there being 2 bids on Digital.in).

beats me too, considering the fact that the original owner of Digital.IN has other names active on auction.

Here are the results of the Sedo auctions:

Dsl.in – 430 Euros ($625)

WallStreet.in – 337 Euros ($490)

Tip.in - 177 Euros ($257)

Bob.in – 120 Euros ($174)

P2p.in – 120 Euros ($174)

Zuerich.in – 100 Euros ($145)

BlueTooth.in – 100 Euros ($145)

As for the Digital.in auction, it had 3 bidders but was cancelled. However, as mentioned by Ace above, Whois did end up changing so perhaps there ended up being a private sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly one month later, the Whois for the following domains have not yet updated:

Dsl.in
WallStreet.in
Zuerich.in
BlueTooth.in

Do you think these sales fell through, or are such delays normal?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom