CSS.IN Auction at SEDO ........Again

IT.com

Ace

Country flag
Hello Folks,

CSS.IN is on auction once again:

Auction Detail - Sedo.co.uk

I'm sure the domain changed hands last time it was sold. Maybe the seller wants to do a quick flip. The description says:

"One of the top 5 LLL.in names on market, it can't be more brendable than it is."

The last time it was on auction at SEDO it went for $1201:

Bidding History*-*Sedo.co.uk

--Ace

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ace! I'm surprised the reserve has been met. The current bid is at $130 but, as already mentioned, it recently sold for $1,201. Seems somewhat risky. I wonder if the seller's risk will pay off?

Bad news!!

The previously highest bid of the bidder 4 has been retracted by Sedo, maybe he is the Seller's friend. I'm currently the highest bidder for css.in, but I'm still negotiating with Sedo's customer support.

Sedo didn't cancel the auction, they hope to auction continues.

Bad news!!

The previously highest bid of the bidder 4 has been retracted by Sedo, maybe he is the Seller's friend. I'm currently the highest bidder for css.in, but I'm still negotiating with Sedo's customer support.

Sedo didn't cancel the auction, they hope to auction continues.

Good luck Justin.

I'm sure the domain changed hands last time it was sold. Maybe the seller wants to do a quick flip.

I just double-checked the Whois history. Current seller has owned CSS.in since December 2008. Therefore, it looks like the September 2009 auction for CSS.in ($1,201) didn't go through in the end!

So it wasn't a quick flip gone bad after all...

I just double-checked the Whois history. Current seller has owned CSS.in since December 2008. Therefore, it looks like the September 2009 auction for CSS.in ($1,201) didn't go through in the end!

So it wasn't a quick flip gone bad after all...

Thanks Ceres. Actually I was basing my assumption on one thread on NP that showed that the owner was a person living in India. The current owner shows non-India who is. But you are correct, moreover the last changed date in June 2009. So the sale did not go through.

Deja vu...it appears that the sale of CSS.in fell through a second time. From what I can see, there was no update in the Whois (with regard to the auction ending 4th December 2009).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom