CrosswordPuzzles.com, Slab.com + More Domain Movers

IT.com

JulienJ

BuzzFeed, Inc. has transferred Homesick.com and HomesickCandles.com out of MarkMonitor to GoDaddy.com under whois privacy. Did they sell the site? The fully developed website that offers candles related to specific states in the US is currently showing a routine site maintenance message. If one were to only see the site maintenance message, no red flags but since the domains transferred registrars, I question if it sold. BuzzFeed acquired Homesick.com as mentioned on DotWeekly in July 2017. I wasn’t able to find any press about the site selling.

AWSDeveloper.com has transferred into MarkMonitor, using generic whois data. I would have to assume Amazon was behind it. The domain name has been registered since May 11, 2007.

Slab.com and Waft.com both have cleared escrow, via Escrow.com. Both domain names moved into escrow in 2016 and likely did 2 year payment plans on the domain name purchases with Escrow.com’s DN Holding.

Waft.com was acquired by Waft Perfume Inc. which offers personalized perfume and brands simply as Waft.

Slab.com was acquired for a new startup called Slab

E. & J. Gallo Winery acquired AskMother.com from its past owners for an undisclosed amount. The domain name has been registered since 2001.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom