Credible Domain Brokers Own a website

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
There are many people who call themselves domain brokers. It’s an easy business to get into, and the self-regulated nature of the business makes it pretty easy for someone to say “I am a domain broker,” without much pushback from anyone. Of course, there is a big difference between good domain brokers with experience and others who don’t have experience, but that’s a different topic.

I recently received an inquiry email from someone claiming to be a domain broker working on behalf of a buyer. Their email address used a custom domain name, and since I had never heard of the person before, I visited the domain name. I was not impressed. I didn’t respond to the email, and it was deleted.

This should be common sense, but legitimate domain brokers should have a website with information about them and the services they provide. It should include information about domain names they previously sold and/or client references. The website doesn’t necessarily have to be anything fancy, but it should provide information to reassure prospective clients and counterparties that they are legitimate.

Full article link

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom