Creative marketing: TheMobileStore.in

IT.com

Ceres

Would you rather buy/sign papers for your next mobile phone at a retail store or inside a Rolls Royce? ;)

I came across a post about TheMobileStore.in selling phones via the trunk of a Rolls Royce Phantom. I'm unsure how long TheMobileStore has been doing this, but I think this is a great marketing idea by them. They also have their domain name on the side of the Rolls Royce.

A creative way to sell phones and get your brand name on the streets of India:

The purchaser signs the deal in the back seat of the car and also gets a ride in the vehicle which many cannot even dream off. TMS is taking the car city to city selling off the phones and creating a buzz for their brand . A look inside the trunk shows Plastic bags of TMS ,a box of Mentos ( making fresh I believe ) and a bottle of Aquafina . It could probably the most well travelled and well seated Rolls Royce in the world

TheMobileStore.in is reputable enough that you can feel safe buying from the back of their car! :D

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom