crazy domains

IT.com

mobile

Country flag
crazydonains.in selling .in domains at 99 INR only....
No only Registration. Evan renewal too.

Evan for 10 Years only at 990 INR...
Are they getting huge loss?
I mean cost of .in domain for 10Year will be 350x10=3500 And they are selling the same only at 990 INR....
:O

??? Why they doing it?

A lot of registrars seem to be doing this for .com - I've seen many offer $0.99 for .com. No clue how any of them do it - I assume they make it up by selling higher margin products or perhaps customer data.

Please make sure that they are listed as registrar with .IN Registry ? they seems to be the reseller of some other registrar and whois record also showing violation of .IN Registry terms, Please make sure that your domain remain safe:

Domain ID:D3662909-AFIN
Domain Name:CRAZYDOMAINS.IN
Created On:15-Jun-2009 02:42:06 UTC
Last Updated On:29-Aug-2012 05:25:00 UTC
Expiration Date:15-Jun-2013 02:42:06 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Aust Domains International Pty Ltd. (R132-AFIN)
Registrant ID:R-000446930-SN
Registrant Name:private Registration
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:po Box A2191
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Sydney South
Registrant State/Province:NSW
Registrant Postal Code:2000
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+61.290372826
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:domains@privateregistryauthority.com

Yes, they also offer private whois for .INs that, as Mitsu points out, is against the rules.

And, they don't have instant (automated) registrations - someone reviews (or possibly waits for financial approval from their bosses) and does them at a later time.

As for the low rates, they are probably banking on the GoDaddy upsell model. But, their services on the upsell are priced outrageously high and won't work in India. Who from India would pay INR 9500 (about $175) for a 1-page website?

One thing is for sure. Nobody will ever be able to beat Mitsu's previous pricing. 75 INR was a real treat!

One thing which we donot want to discuss here but after seeing all this , we want to tell you that no registrar is here to make loss, on one or another pretext they will take out money from you , low pricing is just a trap ? We are giving you the example of one of the world's leading registrar here :

This leading registrar currently offering .IN domain name (Second Level) almost INR 30 below the their own cost price , we too amazed how they manage to sell below cost but when we deeply inquired then we came to know that they are also selling .co.in (third level .In) at the same price of .In so picture get very much clear .... that even they manage to sell one .co.in they will recover the cost of six .IN domains and moreover their renewal pricing is all time high .. so where that registrar is making loss ? Even in current new registrations promo they are making almost Rs. 800 profit from sell of a single .co.in for 5/10 years .

So always decide after checking all facts. If a registrar is not making profit then how can he will survive and if the registrar will not survive then how can you say that your domain name is safe ?

Personally, I believe domains are assets and that's why, before I decide to keep my domains at a certain registrar, the same has to prove to be reliable and trustworthy. Pricing is not everything. As of now most of my .COMs are at GoDaddy and my .INs at Mitsu. Name.com is a good registrar as well.

They are australian icann accredited registrar.
Agree with jeff-
I assume they make it up by
selling higher margin products
But from few days they are having trouble in registering domains.
Their reply:
Dear customer.
Thank you for your email.
We are so sorry for inconvenience.
It has an unexpected error with the .IN registery so we could not register your domain at this time.
And our admin team are trying hard to fix the issue. Could you please wait untill the issue has been sorted and domain will automatically registered.

Regards
William

They are australian icann accredited registrar.
Agree with jeff-
I assume they make it up by
selling higher margin products
But from few days they are having trouble in registering domains.
Their reply:
Dear customer.
Thank you for your email.
We are so sorry for inconvenience.
It has an unexpected error with the .IN registery so we could not register your domain at this time.
And our admin team are trying hard to fix the issue. Could you please wait untill the issue has been sorted and domain will automatically registered.

Regards
William

I had registered 6 domains at crazy domains at a stretch last month just to try them out, here is my review

1 .They got registered one week after 1 placed the order
2. All 6 showed who.is records as me as the owner of the names, But 3 of the names were not in my account to manage
3. On Contacting support regarding the missing domains I got a late reply stating "Domains were always in your account, make sure your logged into the same account" , I rechecked and the domains were still not there. took me a couple of back and forth emails to make then understand their mistake and get them back
4. When I wanted to add an A record, They asked me to pay for "Advanced" DNS

I had registered 6 domains at crazy domains at a stretch last month just to try them out, here is my review

1 .They got registered one week after 1 placed the order
2. All 6 showed who.is records as me as the owner of the names, But 3 of the names were not in my account to manage
3. On Contacting support regarding the missing domains I got a late reply stating "Domains were always in your account, make sure your logged into the same account" , I rechecked and the domains were still not there. took me a couple of back and forth emails to make then understand their mistake and get them back
4. When I wanted to add an A record, They asked me to pay for "Advanced" DNS

That is what we are telling all customers since long .... see these two links and comments in that , it may help you to decide :

Crazy Domain's are awful! - Thinking Different | Thinking Different

Bad Reviews: Crazy Domains - Sucks, Rocks or Scam?

If you have any issues in regards to your registrations , please PM us.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom