cpanel web hosting for phpBB forum?

Lovelycher

Country flag
I'm planning to host a big phpBB forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Are they hosts I can rely on? What is better?

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high caliber customer service. I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Webhost.pro for the excellent vps hosting service they provide.

SSDcension

Country flag
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can say that I'm happy with Digitalserver.com.mx web host.
Like their hosting dedicado. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Megheria

Country flag
I can say that Webhost.pro has met my expectations. Highly recommend their cheap website maker.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

LightIan

Country flag
My experience with webhost.pro is superb. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
The servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely. Like their cheap vps.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom