Couple of Appraisals required

IT.com

ajf7688

Country flag
Well I was going through my .in list and found a couple of domains I felt I should drop or sell for cheap.

• iCareer
  • vSync
  • eNewsletter
  • eBangalore
  • ePune
  • eLocal
  • eOrder
  • eJournal

Also I found a couple of one worders which I feel are not up to the mark and the only reason to keep them would be because they are one words

• Behavior
  • Underworld
  • Grills
  • Spades
  • Followers
  • Helpless
  • Sacrifice

Also what is your take on peoples names?

• Donald
  • Sheldon
  • Tracy
  • Amanda

What do u guys think about the above 3 lots? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that your assessments are pretty much bang on and these domains aren't as strong as several others I've seen in your portfolio.

The only batch of names i would drop ALL is batch 3. one word English names in .In have not shown themselves to be lucrative.

in batch 1 i would keep : eNewsletter and eJournal .

In batch 2 i would keep Behavior, Grills, Followers(man with the popularity of twitter, this could net you high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx)

Good luck with these names. really think hard before you drop the dicey ones,dont just drop them bcos the renewal fees annoy you.

I agree with what you say LLL.in King, except for Behavior, as that spelling is American, and I don't think it is preferred in India.

The only batch of names i would drop ALL is batch 3. one word English names in .In have not shown themselves to be lucrative.

in batch 1 i would keep : eNewsletter and eJournal .

In batch 2 i would keep Behavior, Grills, Followers(man with the popularity of twitter, this could net you high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx)

Good luck with these names. really think hard before you drop the dicey ones,dont just drop them bcos the renewal fees annoy you.

Thanks LLL.in king will think through this again, After a little self brainstorming, I am convinced about eJournal and Followers, Thanks for the inputs

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom