Cost of techfest.info?

IT.com

himtuna

Does anyone has idea what would be the cost of techfest.info ??

( The site content if for the techfest at my college, but f$%$k college authority jsut dont wanna give techfest the name "Gary Kildall's MSI TechFest".
They are keeping it Blitzkrieg08 and the domain is blitzkrieg08.co.nr, senior running it on office live )

thanks for the appraisel admin

then I'll leave this domain next year, thinking that no one would register it as nobody knows what "techfest" means and whats the importance of .info

you are running a forum I need some good replies from you! not to harsh, even i know that i am in no mood of earning money out of domain kitting. But can you be more elaborate to support your reply.

If you are going to be buying domains in weak gTLDs like .info, you really need a strong term to compensate - eg hotels.info, travel.info, etc.

A weak term in a weak extension isn't going to be worth much.

Also, .info domains have been pretty extensively mined. It is unlikely that a newly registered .info domain will be worth much more than registration fee.

I think if you can develop a site that lists "techfests" of large universities around the country and similar, I think you can really have a bazooka in hand!

Either find someone who is willing to work on it or else drop it from next year!q

I think if you can develop a site that lists "techfests" of large universities around the country and similar, I think you can really have a bazooka in hand!

Either find someone who is willing to work on it or else drop it from next year!q

I think rockS has a really good idea. Himtuna, are you interested in his idea? I would love to work on this kind of project. BTW We can do it together also. PM me if Interested.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom