corrupt politicians

IT.com

Mei

do you think these people have conscience? i really hate these kind of people. i just do not know why some of them will enter politics to steal money from people. this is the number one agenda why people are entering politics.

I absolutely agree with you! I think that there is some type of the people who can be the politicians. I think also that they all have the talent to cheat people.

Politics,otherwise also is supposed to be the dirtiest game but these days the scene is worst. People can go to any extent to fulfill their personal motives. They are most selfish creatures on this earth.They have no conscience, not even a bit of it.

yes, it is really getting worst. before, in our country, only the President is corrupt. but then now, corruption is reigning, from the lowest position to the president.

Almost all the politicians are corrupt in more or less degree. From India to US to Russia to Thailand and all the other countries around the world all the politicians are corrupt. But can we blame them and forget about ourselves? I don't think so.

Who offers them chance to be corrupt? Its we who offer them money or other favors and push them to corruption.

Almost all the politicians are corrupt in more or less degree. From India to US to Russia to Thailand and all the other countries around the world all the politicians are corrupt. But can we blame them and forget about ourselves? I don't think so.

Who offers them chance to be corrupt? Its we who offer them money or other favors and push them to corruption.

what made you say that we are the ones who favor and push them to corruption? i think that it is already in their minds to steal money from people even before they thought about entering the politics.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom