Computer languages.

IT.com

princee18

I want you all to share the languages you know or expertise in. I know c, c++, java, oracle and have some knowledge of 8085 assembly language.

Computer languages seem a little like Double Dutch to me ;). However, I'm interested in learning some computer languages in the future.

languages i know which i can recall at present:logo,gwbasic, qbasic, quickbasic,vb 1.0, vb 3.x, vb6, vb.net, nitrousbasic, mirosoft c, ansi C, turbo c,gnu c, turbo c++, ansi c++, gnu c++,visual c/c++, c#, java sdk 3,java script, java applets & swings, perl/cgi, php/mysql, sql server 7/2005,oracle 9i, uml, pat, html, xhtml, css, dhtml.

other than this i have done work of hardware, protocols,firewall,compiler construction,packer creation,convertor creation, made a small msdos antivirus(which takes 5 hours to scan the 10 gb hdd for 1 small virus LOL), crashed floppy recovery tool, some old programs which can do magic like play music from your old noisy floppy drive, turn on and off your CAPS/SCROLL/NUM lock lights on keybd, do multitasking in msdos, make a new os which can browse the web and send receive e-mails and talk on bbs,make accounting and library and other form and quiz software in ms dos box, and even get an archieve of what programs you opened in winzip since it was installed, dos based and floppy based bootable games, networking, reverse engineering, penetration testing & vulnerability assessment and i keep on learning more and more! and many times i couldnt even recall the names of all all things i know to jot them down in one place xD ya but i do make stuff of computers which i need in time! so im happy!

im just in college in 3rd yr and have done all this since last 12+yrs of my life! what you doing now? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom