Computer/Consumer Electronics Review/Coupon SITE WORTH $1600

IT.com

shakemelikeapig

This site is a product review site and/or a computer information site (depending on what you want to make with it). The information is regarding computers/consumer electronics. I have a total of 17 decent sized posts with coupons for each of the products reviewed.

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.pcreviewer.org
Worth $1600, Selling for $500!

It does NOT have "0" backlinks.. check above^ (DP is wrong)

On May I started doing things with this site, I started writing articles, doing SEO, and went around in some forums promoting this site. I stopped writing articles a few months ago and the traffic has somewhat remained the same. I started around 1-2 weeks into may and still managed to create 800 visitors for the first month, then it was skyrocketing since until i stopped updating. This site has major potential but I lost interest and need money.

I was bringing in on average $80 a month when promoted correctly. The site doesnt need a lot of work done, just someone to write or outsource articles and some promotion and it will bring in a good some of money. This can easily be making $200 a month with a little bit of work.

Here are some screen shots:

300902h.jpg

A month of commissions in CJ

2qdsznp.jpg

2 months of adsense revenue

15ydnuw.jpg

Serious offers only please!

thanks

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom