Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
3 Years on I can make public that I sold ShopBOX.in for USD 10,000 (transaction was in Rupees). Interesting trivia about this sale was:

a) Sold to a retail grocery or daily needs startup (captive co) well funded by parent company
b) My first and last IN PERSON transaction (the transfers occurred in a Coffee Day outlet 1 on 1)
c) Buyers negotiated over 8 months to acquire the name including a long sit down meeting 4 months before the buy
d) There was no NDA involved
e) There was no domain broker involved

Three years on they are still here with two physical stores and tweaking their franchise business model - I wish them good luck. I cannot believe 3 years have flown by!

@Jeff

My sales are always end user sales and post NDA period disclosure..I have one big sale to announce from 2015 for 10K USD still. After the recent record breaking sale in the last few months, I am negotiating a few in 20-40K range.
Encouraging, but on the other hand I still have quite a few quality .in/.co.in and have had zero interest in the last few months or more.

Zidd.in sold for $1,111.

Reported on another domain forum.

Bright Lifecare Pvt Ltd a holding company for HealthKART,com bought it in March this year for promoting the notion of "Adamant" about fitness LOL Zidd in Hindi means steadfast or stubborn or adamant. Plan is to push MuscleBlaze branded protein supplement products...what sucks is the IT folks redirected it to a subdomain and did a poor job setting it up - it does not work..what a waste They also hand regged ZIDDI.in in March which is the actual usage. A good example of end user IN use and demand - did the seller know?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom