Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
4 more from Sedo.com per www.Namebio.com :

Lovemaking.in $100 3/20/07
Million.in $70 3/19/07
Exchange.in $180 3/11/07
Immobilien.in $80 3/07/07

Frank

Yep I agree - sedo has a very strong presence in the aftermark sales. It will be interesting to see some larger sales on SEDO for .in --- having just a few could do wonders for the namespace.

A small one: HGT.in $50 3/23/07 Afternic Bazaar per Namebio.com

Frank

It is great news that we can get enough sales figures to work out an average resale price.

Maybe, I'll start a separate sales thread for lower value names (or even just for LLL.in) and leave this for names over $500 or so.

That way we'll be able to get an accurate idea of where things stand. $45-50 would put LLL.in not too far behind LLL.biz (http://3character.com/priceguide.html)

I'd keep them all in one spot - its nice to see the differences and frequency of the names.

Mabye a spreadsheet list format at the front of this thread with a rolling list of names sold, price, date and category (dating, ecommerce, LLL,etc).

Another good sale about the close on Sedo: pressreleases.in 610 EUR

This weekend when I have a bit more time I'll tidy up this thread and make it easier to scan all the information.

Yep - took about a month to officially sell after the auction. Its great to see a steady stream of $1000 sales.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom