Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Sold barrier.in for 3k USD via Sedo. On second thought I left money on the table.Because I believe buyer may be barrier.ru

still a solid sale so just take your money and move on.:cool:

Buyer is from Russia.They made 2k USD offer, I counter offered with 3k USD and they accepted it.Later I found barrier.ru website. :)

Sorry but I think your Counter offer was far too low.
I would offer low $ xx.xxx.

Its very difficult to understand what the budget would have been. But just on the name, $3K is a nice sale.

This week previously mentioned USEDCAR.IN auction ended @ $1050 and QUICKLY.IN ended @ $200 on Sedo auction. Congrats to sellers/buyers!

I got an offer for one of my .in domain names. The offer is from an end-user indian loan and insurance company which owns co.in version of my domain name.

They offered 1.000 USD but I wanted 3.000 USD.

What is your opinion? What strategy should I use?

It's difficult to advise without knowing the name but if it is keywords relating to the loan/insurance sector that is a big bucks industry. Couple that with the fact that you know an enduser is after the name, owns the .co.in with the same keywords, and has given you an initial offer of $1000 USD, I would personally counter with high $xxxx or even low $xx,xxx. They want the name and if they are a big player they are likely to be willing to pay big money. That is just my opinion though, others might disagree.

Good Luck! Will

It's difficult to advise without knowing the name but if it is keywords relating to the loan/insurance sector that is a big bucks industry. Couple that with the fact that you know an enduser is after the name, owns the .co.in with the same keywords, and has given you an initial offer of $1000 USD, I would personally counter with high $xxxx or even low $xx,xxx. They want the name and if they are a big player they are likely to be willing to pay big money. That is just my opinion though, others might disagree.

Good Luck! Will

Thanks Will,

the domain is the one in my signature, 5 letters starting with "m" :) What do you think now?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom