Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
HotelReservation.in on Sedo auction at 1,000 EUR, currently with 2 bids (opening bid was just 100 EUR) but hasn't met reserve yet.

HotelReservation.in on Sedo auction at 1,000 EUR, currently with 2 bids (opening bid was just 100 EUR) but hasn't met reserve yet.

I guess the reserve will be around $2K plus,maybe even $4K.

I own the plural and would be looking for upper $xxxx if not more.

These SOLD on SEDO in the past week:
mapp.in 2400 EURO ($ 3,102 )
nextdirect.co.in 1500 EURO ($ 1,939 )

Following names sold at Sedo:

TitleInsurance.in - $1,200
GeaGroup.co.in - 1,000 EUR ($1,286)
Posted.in - $755

Can't cry over spilled milk. We've all dropped domains that we shouldn't have. I think the opposite problem is much larger - people holding on to domains that they should have dropped.

Once I sold a domain for nuts, just to get rid of it. Two days later I got $500 offer on it via web form (nameservers were still main) :)

Few years ago I bought some .in domains as investment. Domaining is not my job, I just bought them to sell in the future. Then I parked them at Sedo because I do not have much time to spend on them. But I think this is the worst decision I made for my domains because I have about 20 domains parked at Sedo and they only earn about 0,10 EUR each month :)

And also I noticed that for example a domain earns 0,10 EUR for one click, the day after the earning reduces 0,03 EUR. Do you have any idea about it?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom