Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Amazing business, another name that would have struggled to make even low $xxx on the forums.

I'm guessing that the domain would have been bought by an end-user rather than a domainer, which would explain the price.

RolandBerger.co.in (sold for $2,690) is directed to company's global website. Shall we register trademarked domain names :)))

the owner of this domain is simply lucky.. I strongly suggest not to go for cyber squatting knowingly.... if its happen under ignorance and as part of learning its OK which we can rectify, but wantedly domainers shouldnt registered trade marked names... this will give an opportunity to link the real domainers to cyber squatters...

torrentz.in just ended at $1,001 at Sedo auction (1 bidder).

By the way, I think it is safe to say the sale of Check.in did not go through. Whois still shows the old owner.

RolandBerger.co.in (sold for $2,690) is directed to company's global website. Shall we register trademarked domain names :)))
Agree with DomainPundit, you may or may not get lucky. Keep away from TMs as far as possible.

Hey,

sold cycleshop.in for 200 USD.

Not a big sale, better than nothing ;)

The buyer contacted me via whois.

Regards
Thomas

These sold on SEDO
hik.in 2350GPB (it was on auction and looks like it closed, nice sale)
draeger.in 1000 EUR
amaz.in 999USD
paulmann.in 875EUR

Saree.in and
Sarees.in

are on auction for $700 each on SEDO

saree.in is on auction - Sedo.com
sarees.in is on auction - Sedo.com

Probably the same guy that has just bought Sari.com ,Sari.co.uk,Sari.biz,Sari.us and offered me $100 for Sari.co.in :rolleyes: - if he ends up with all that lot then mine can only increase in value with all the other related names under the same ownership. development. (-:

Now thinking of getting Sari.co.in developed. Good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now thinking of getting Sari.co.in developed. Good idea?

I find it more difficult to sell developed websites than domains so unless you have a particular interest in the subject, I wouldn't bother.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom