Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Here is the domain name : Grl.in sold at $6890

Great sale. Now if I could only understand why...

Interesting to note that some sales of lll.in / lll.co.in are at lll.com levels.

Could you share the negotiations Neo?

Here is the domain name : Grl.in sold at $6890

Great sale. Can't imagine what it might have fetched if it had been Girl.in ;)

Interesting to note that some sales of lll.in / lll.co.in are at lll.com levels.

Exactly, that's what I've been wondering too. Some LLL in .IN overtake all other TLDs and reach .com. Definitely great times to come for the extension.

Comparing end user prices for lll.in to reseller prices for lll.com does not mean anything.

Are you kidding, right?

It means a lot of things, one of them is that some endusers consider .IN at the same level of .com or might even prefer .IN.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO ! You do not know what you speak.

We just saw an lll.co.in sell for $10K, does this mean that .co.in comes to the same level as .com?

LMAO ! You do not know what you speak.

We just saw an lll.co.in sell for $10K, does this mean that .co.in comes to the same level as .com?

You're saying it, not me. You're wrong because you're speaking for an entire namespace.

I'm saying that, in some cases, like the one you're citing, endusers consider the domain at the same level as .com, otherwise they wouldn't have bought it at .com price, would they?

Ok, I'll ASSUME what you are saying is correct." Some end users consider .co.in at the same level as .com". ok.
So now what does that mean to you? Are you going to go and buy out all the lll.co.in? Just cause a few end users are spending money in that extension?

Ok, I'll ASSUME what you are saying is correct." Some end users consider .co.in at the same level as .com". ok.
So now what does that mean to you? Are you going to go and buy out all the lll.co.in? Just cause a few end users are spending money in that extension?

Again, you're putting words in others' mouth.

That means .IN is on the right path to success. Period. I don't think there's much to say about it.

As a side note, I've noticed that $10,000 is a record even for a ccTLD market usually considered wealthy (at least wealthier than India's) like .au. The highest price ever paid for a LLL.com.au was $8,293 for PWC.com.au three years ago (source: dnsaleprice.com).

If .in is really on a path to success then why are you selling your "High quality" .in domains for only $3 ? :p

If .in is really on a path to success then why are you selling your "High quality" .in domains for only $3 ? :p

Because unfortunately I don't have enough funds to renew all of my domains and I'm concentrating on a portion of them and unwillingly letting the others go. ;)

.in is definitely on the path to success.
I was able to close 6 .in sales at sedo over last 2 weeks
Will report after the transfers

.in is definitely on the path to success.
I was able to close 6 .in sales at sedo over last 2 weeks
Will report after the transfers

I do not doubt the fact that .in is on its way to success.

It was only part of a question to Mr. the_poet. ;)

I do believe .IN is on the right path and will become more success in future. It might take another year or two before this .IN become the "Next BIG Thing". With the large country like India growing/increasing, you better believe in dot .IN!

Great sale. Now if I could only understand why...

Could you share the negotiations Neo?

IMO, only 2 ways : 1) Desperate end user with ample funds OR/AND 2) Hard bargaining.

Hard bargaining sounds good, but how many people would even quote $10k for a lll.co.in, let alone bargaining down to that price?

And kussy is right, one sale doesn't an extension make, but it's still heartening to note.

And I've been turning down a lot of sales because not many offers are even in the high $xxx range, let alone in the $xx,xxx range.

And I've been turning down a lot of sales because not many offers are even in the high $xxx range, let alone in the $xx,xxx range.

I have been getting lots of inquiries too, but nothing even close to what I can sell for.

Ace, You have a great portfolio of domains. When ever I check the who.is for some good names, its registered on your name. I could have surprised if you don't get the inquiries, hold on for 2 years you will see the big returns.

Cheers

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom