Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Sold one lll.in for $6890 at sedo.. will update the name here soon.

Congrats Neo, waiting to find out the name :)

Congrats Neo.

Nice sale.. LLL.in prices momentum has just started.

Not really, might be a well-informed end-user with deep pockets. I still get $20.00 offers for 5 year LLL.IN , its a general trend in India, many still do not value domain names beyond one year reg fee.

this is the first time I am disagreeing slightly on the above remark, I am less experienced than you at the same time if I scroll up to the last 3 to 4 pages clearly its showing decent number of LLL.in sales with good prices, which is not the case in earlier years....

At the same time I agree many people doesn't know the value of the names , no doubts in that...... a country with 1.21 billion population not every one understands the value of domain names, so I am not surprised to see an offer with 20 $ for 5 years old LLL.in name, as many youngsters are new to the internet usage as well as hearing the word "Domain Name"

Cheers

this is the first time I am disagreeing slightly on the above remark, I am less experienced than you at the same time if I scroll up to the last 3 to 4 pages clearly its showing decent number of LLL.in sales with good prices, which is not the case in earlier years....

At the same time I agree many people doesn't know the value of the names , no doubts in that...... a country with 1.21 billion population not every one understands the value of domain names, so I am not surprised to see an offer with 20 $ for 5 years old LLL.in name, as many youngsters are new to the internet usage as well as hearing the word "Domain Name"

Cheers

And many do, and you will still see people on ALL the forums offering peanuts to view your list of good one word, lll names in the hopes of picking up a gem. You know the guys,"pm your list of premium names with prices under $5" :p

I had a call from India on Friday offering me $25 for a premium lll.co.in- I had to decline. :rolleyes:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom