Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Wikipedia is a TM, in fact it's one of the world's most popular brands. So this would be labeled as cybersquatting.

Registered 7th April 2013

Just how our business gets a bad name!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the saddest day in my domaining career.. Wikipedia is the worlds knowledge hub and helping people around the world at all times.. some one making an attempt to make money registering the worlds best known trademark name .. i believe i wont read much worse news than this one.

Q. Whats worse than someone selling a registered trademarked domain name???

A. Someone bidding on one.

Considering owner of VMall.com and VMall.in Multi Billion Corp - Huawei bought it ....USD 2700 is "inexpensive", congrats however on the sale!8)

Considering owner of VMall.com and VMall.in Multi Billion Corp - Huawei bought it ....USD 2700 is "inexpensive", congrats however on the sale!8)
I think, $2700 for vMall.co.in was a fair price. Anything above, Huawei could probably have taken the INDRP route.

INDRP would have been impossible - generic name and no trademark...however could be fair price since for the .com version itself they paid just $4300 in 2011.

These names SOLD on SEDO in the past 5-6 weeks;

context.in $1000
vmall.co.in $2700
freegames.co.in $2000
getme.in $900
aed.in $1250
medicare.in $1000
print24.co.in $1100
abm.in $800

These names SOLD on SEDO in the past 5-6 weeks;

context.in $1000
vmall.co.in $2700
greegames.co.in $2000
getme.in $900
aed.in $1250
medicare.in $1000
print24.co.in $1100
abm.in $800

GreeGames (and GreenGames, in case of a typo) isn't registered.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom