Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
A very high Five Figure .IN sale is completed yesterday through Escrow. Probably third largest sale of .IN domain name till date, all top three sale in .IN namespace by one person only.

Domain name which was sold through Escrow was purchased from this forum only in below 2000 USD deal by the saler of the domain name and within 7 to 8 months of period same was sold for very high five figure ? We always say that please donot sale your prime names at very low price ?

As per agreement between two parties domain name and amount cannot be disclose. Buyer is from North Europe and top two sales till date in .IN namespace buyer is from Central Europe.

Please donot ask us for further details, we reported this here only to say all of you that .IN market is good and when we see a low figure sale particularly of prime names , we really surprised. ?

But just how long do you hold a large number of prime names?

Many have held them for 8 years or more with only lowball offers and middle of the road offers are often tempting.

I am guessing the person who has made the top three sales would have made even more if certain unfortunate events had not been allowed to take place- as I said-only a guess!

BTW -Gossip.in was a real steal!

Thanks Ace for all of your updates!

The pace of sales seems to be increasing.

I'm seeing lots of interest in .in names, but very few make it through the last stage.

A very high Five Figure .IN sale is completed yesterday through Escrow. Probably third largest sale of .IN domain name till date, all top three sale in .IN namespace by one person only.

Domain name which was sold through Escrow was purchased from this forum only in below 2000 USD deal by the saler of the domain name and within 7 to 8 months of period same was sold for very high five figure ? We always say that please donot sale your prime names at very low price ?

As per agreement between two parties domain name and amount cannot be disclose. Buyer is from North Europe and top two sales till date in .IN namespace buyer is from Central Europe.

Please donot ask us for further details, we reported this here only to say all of you that .IN market is good and when we see a low figure sale particularly of prime names , we really surprised. ?

Congrats Mitsu.

But just how long do you hold a large number of prime names?

Many have held them for 8 years or more with only lowball offers and middle of the road offers are often tempting.

I am guessing the person who has made the top three sales would have made even more if certain unfortunate events had not been allowed to take place- as I said-only a guess!

BTW -Gossip.in was a real steal!

Totally agree, I have few names from 2005 and I get offers that barely the sum total of the renewal fees I paid for those years.

Just to make you feel slightly better, recently I have had offer of $0.5 for a decent .in name and was also threatened to hack me if I did not sell him the name for $0.5. Not sure why he was offering 0.5 at all.

Just to make you feel slightly better, recently I have had offer of $0.5 for a decent .in name and was also threatened to hack me if I did not sell him the name for $0.5. Not sure why he was offering 0.5 at all.

Not selling then? (-:

Always expose such people on forum so others will get alerted ? Provide all possible details you have abt that type of people on forum.

I'm seeing lots of interest in .in names, but very few make it through the last stage.

Congrats Mitsu.

Totally agree, I have few names from 2005 and I get offers that barely the sum total of the renewal fees I paid for those years.

I used to get lowball offers on indiаncyberаrmy.in along with some kind of threatening. I decided to drop it :)

As to $0.5 offer, that's just bad luck. Few times I got $999,000,000 offers from China.

And once I got purchase request via web form on one .in domain for 20 tons of some chemical, forgot the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always expose such people on forum so others will get alerted ? Provide all possible details you have abt that type of people on forum.

I traced the email to a hacker on some forum. I did noticed that some of emails from Registrars asking to reset the password (although I did not initiate the request). No harm done so far (touch wood). So letting it go.

Not selling then? (-:

:)

:)

And once I got purchase request via web form on one .in domain for 20 tons of some chemical, forgot the name.

Oh forgot to mention that some small Itailan furniture maker offered to make some furniture for me in exchange for some name.

Sedo sales:

Winn.in @ $2,000

Mapp.in @ 2,400 EUR ($3,150) - currently on auction

I'm sorry but I fail to see how these could be worth than few premiums names that have been sold for way less. I understand the buyer's pocket matters, but what logic do they see in these names?

I'm sorry but I fail to see how these could be worth than few premiums names that have been sold for way less. I understand the buyer's pocket matters, but what logic do they see in these names?

I felt the same way when i first saw those sales reported,but tbh, we might be underestimating their actual value- both are brandable, 4L.in domains,which does actually give them some good worth...to the right buyer!

They could be used as domain hacks (winnin' and mappin').

Below names are sold on Sedo ( just sharing from the sales list of Sedo , i am no way related to these domains)

winn.in - 2000 usd
gowtham.in - 750 USD
isk.in - 750 USD

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom