Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Thanks! That's what DNJ says. The 3990 figure must be Euros.

Exactly, the exchange rate is correct.

BTW we have a huge sale here. A domain apparently of no particular value, which was handregistered 10 months ago sells for mid $x,xxx. In light of this, could you imagine what a top 20 keyword .in would be worth?

It's listed in the ccTLD section while .info is a gTLD, probably a typo. It looks like Pizza24.in is the right name.

It's interesting to notice that the .com sold for $13,000 last September. This reinforces my belief that .IN is on its way to place itself in the 10% zone compared to .com, which is not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, the exchange rate is correct.

BTW we have a huge sale here. A domain apparently of no particular value, which was handregistered 10 months ago sells for mid $x,xxx. In light of this, could you imagine what a top 20 keyword .in would be worth?

Simply what a motivated buyer and a motivated seller agree upon.

Most definitely no logic in the domain business!

Closed at $610.

Also, indea.com (typo) just closed on Sedo at $1111.

Just want to say that the sale of indea.com did not go through. I was the winner of the auction at Sedo, but seller never handed over the domain.

By the way, I didn't want it because it is a typo, but because I think it is very brandable.

These SOLD on SEDO in the past week:
dropbox.co.in $3,000
sigma.in $2,500

A very high Five Figure .IN sale is completed yesterday through Escrow. Probably third largest sale of .IN domain name till date, all top three sale in .IN namespace by one person only.

Domain name which was sold through Escrow was purchased from this forum only in below 2000 USD deal by the saler of the domain name and within 7 to 8 months of period same was sold for very high five figure ? We always say that please donot sale your prime names at very low price ?

As per agreement between two parties domain name and amount cannot be disclose. Buyer is from North Europe and top two sales till date in .IN namespace buyer is from Central Europe.

Please donot ask us for further details, we reported this here only to say all of you that .IN market is good and when we see a low figure sale particularly of prime names , we really surprised. ?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom