Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
These SOLD on SEDO:

fall.in 1700 EURO
legends.in 1500 USD
cricketstore.in 1000 GBP
seoacademy.in 1000 USD

Sales and offers seem to be picking up guys. Some bargains like above but some are going for better value. Hope this is a trend that continues, all the signs are there :)

info24.in on Sedo auction at $100. Not bad for a 5-month old handregistration :)

BTW it's not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was pleasently pleased when my hand regged mistletoe.in went to auction @ $100 ... It was less than a month after registering :) Still waiting for the 2 month mark so I can get my $60 lol ... I am betting they would of accepted counter of $200 - $300

Sold for $110 - Probably should have countered.

.In does not do well @ Auction on Sedo it seems ..

Does anyone know of besides saree/sarees any competitive .in auctions @ Sedo ?

I think our best bet is to counter.

P.S. Anyone else getting more offers through parking pages lately ? My portfolio has grown immensely but offers coming in at a couple a week now. Even though one was only $10 for isy.in LOL

One of recent offers I got was:

"I can Pay a $5 for the domain...as .in domains cost less than 2$ ...so i think i have offered u a good price...!" :)

"I can Pay a $5 for the domain...as .in domains cost less than 2$ ...so i think i have offered u a good price...!" :)

LOL - I honestly don't think registry raising initial reg fees is bad at this time. I would prefer first quarter of 2013 to give it a little more strength though. But hey maybe he then would of offered you $16 !! :rolleyes:

Bottom line - same thing on .com offers before. Domains I sell for $1500 - $2500 and I have $100 offers, worse even $25 offers - telling me it was trash and they were going to register a variant of it for free. I am yet to gain the patience to explain why that isn't a good practice. I will gain that patience one day - work in progress :)

Need to read up more on end user sales : If someone has some good reading for me (in depth and thorough) please point me towards the blog .. PM or e-mail ryan@cantonsatellite.com - PM Box is getting full again LOL

Hint Hint, Jeff I would pay $5.00 a month to be a "Business Member" and have a larger in box ;)

I even get $10.00 offers for 6 years old domain saying that they cost $2.00, but they for get that they have to renew. Not that I'll sell it for accruing renewal cost.

Reply back saying, will they sell their house / land at Indian Government prices.

Mee too getting offers around 50 $ many of the premium names... I am seeing a good sign in this whole episode as at least someone interested in my names, I also feel interest for .in names has increased a lot over last 2 years... I have toured in this month to India for around 3 weeks.. My observation is many small businesses are coming online and mostly they are using .in extension. At least if I take a sample of 50 names I can see around 20+ .in names which was not the case earlier.. I feel its a matter of 2 to 3 years people to start realizing the value of .in premium names and end users will offer more ... so be patience things will work in the right direction. I feel its still a buyers market. :)

yes ... agree. it's still a buyer's market !
although patience is an expensive word, but yes, you get good / premium .co.in in resale in less then mid $xxx unless end-user.

will take time for sure, how much, is just a speculation, although growing at good rate. i can see more then 10+ ecommerce sites with huge (and i mean huge) investments in 2011-2012.so yes, it is growing at better rate then ever

and you rightly observed, users are more awre of internet, and know other the .coms ... indian cctld is the best option and they are making them online

i will love to share one example :
my friend booked a bus ticket online from one of the vendors. when he reached the stop to catch the bus next day, the same vendor was sitting in an open space on a chair, with a laptop .. that's it! i loved when i heard that...!!

i will love to share one example :
my friend booked a bus ticket online from one of the vendors. when he reached the stop to catch the bus next day, the same vendor was sitting in an open space on a chair, with a laptop .. that's it! i loved when i heard that...!!

(~_~) Yes, Common Indians are becoming more & more tech savvy. I see lots & lots of people on LAPTOPS these days (Doing Business, NOT MP3 or Facebook), whether its a Bus Stop, Auto Rickshaw, Taxi/Cabs, Canteens, Shopping Malls, Coffee Shops & Even in Gardens/Parks.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom