Coin.in & Shrimp.in - two MiniSites launched

IT.com

nitro

Country flag
Hi,

to use the potential of those two nice generic keyword domains, I decided to let develop a MiniSite for them. These are the results:

Shrimp.in
Coin.in

Now, let's see, how they perform.
Regards
nitro

Hi nitro,

That's a great banner effect on the coin.in website. But hey, why a US coin and not an Indian coin? :eek: ;)

Now it may just be me, but the thing that struck me about both websites is that even though you're using .in domains, neither website has any India-related content or terms to help attract Indian netizens. For example, IMHO, some of the recipes should include Indian shrimp recipes. Another example is the coin.in website mentions the history of US coins but nothing about the history of Indian coins.

Best of luck with your minisites, nitro.

Hi mate, I have shrimp.co.in .. do u want to buy it for match with ur shrimp.in? .. I sell u for cheap $10 only.

Hi Nitro,

Nice initiative and good looking sites with simple layout and theme. Congratulations!

The visible disconnect, as Ceres mentioned, is the absence of India specific content. Even if the content were generic / universal, having photographs of Indian coins would have made a difference.

Would be glad if you could share how the sites perform over the next 1 - 3 months.

Cheers!

Thank you all for your feedback!
You're absolutely right, both of the minisites should have more relation to India. The focus is too much on the US. I'm not really happy about that fact as well.
But the reason is simple: the whole development was done as a full package by an American company. Since I didn't give them any restrictions, their content writers wrote from an "American point of view".
So, I really like the result itself. But I'm aware, that I have to shift the content more towards Indian themes and stories.
For the next projects I'll do a better briefing. (Or simply let them develop in India. There are some IT-experts as well, I guess . . . . ;) )
Regards
nitro

Nitro, If you request them then it might not be too late to change it within the original costs. Give it a shot.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom