Coffee or tea- your choice.

IT.com

sanju123

What are you fond of coffee or tea ? I am fond of coffee, nothing tastes better than a frothy cup of coffee.What about you?

My drink of choice is green tea, although years ago I used to drink coffee, including Turkish coffee.

Green tea is awesome.

Coffee is a bit too strong for me. I would jump off the walls after a single cup of the stuff.

I like drinking coffee but after I have found out that I have diabetes then I guess that I will be drinking tea instead. I don?t have a chose other than this now.

I love coffee and used to drink lots of it before. I'm now alternating between tea and coffee. Heard tea's got a load of good stuff in it.

I am a very health concious person, so i drink only green tea. It is the best drink which increases your metabolism and enhances fat oxidation.

I love a nice cup of green tea in the morning, but I have to go with coffee. Coffee gives me energy in the morning, and let's me go on throughout the day. I can't do that with green tea!

I will choose a nice cup of green tea too because I feel very fresh and comfortable when having it during my relaxing time. Haha

But sometime during midnight i need to having some coffee due to the overtime working.

But sometime during midnight i need to having some coffee due to the overtime working.

You sound like a hard worker! When I used to drink coffee years ago, I could drink it last thing at night and still fall asleep 5 minutes later. Obviously, coffee doesn't have much of an effect on me. :eek:

I am a coffee freak. Its become an addiction. My day never starts without a cup of coffee on my table. The aroma itself is so mesmarising!!:cool:

My addiction changes frequently. Currently I'm totally hooked to tea. But mostly, I am addicted to black coffee. I just love the aroma of it! And ofcourse the head start it gives me. :)

All this talk of tea reminds me of my first office job in London, UK. There used to be a "Tea Lady" who served tea and biscuits to the office during tea breaks.

What are you fond of coffee or tea ? I am fond of coffee, nothing tastes better than a frothy cup of coffee.What about you?
May be it is strange but I am fond of both. I like green tea very much. Especially I like Lipton. But I am fond of coffee too. And absolutely dislike instant coffee!

i really am a coffee lover. and the nice thing about coffee is that there are so many kinds and types of them. it is good that people tried to learn how to create different mixes for coffee.;)

Venti Vanilla Latte - Extra Shot Espresso - Triple Pump Vanilla - Extra Hot 190 Degrees - Double Cup - Starbucks ..... or as I like to call BREAKFAST!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom