Coffee or tea- your choice.

sanju123

What are you fond of coffee or tea ? I am fond of coffee, nothing tastes better than a frothy cup of coffee.What about you?

Ceres

My drink of choice is green tea, although years ago I used to drink coffee, including Turkish coffee.

xerces

Green tea is awesome.

Coffee is a bit too strong for me. I would jump off the walls after a single cup of the stuff.

Postman

I like drinking coffee but after I have found out that I have diabetes then I guess that I will be drinking tea instead. I don?t have a chose other than this now.

sam_123

I love coffee and used to drink lots of it before. I'm now alternating between tea and coffee. Heard tea's got a load of good stuff in it.

molly00000

I am a very health concious person, so i drink only green tea. It is the best drink which increases your metabolism and enhances fat oxidation.

mmoonesar1

I love a nice cup of green tea in the morning, but I have to go with coffee. Coffee gives me energy in the morning, and let's me go on throughout the day. I can't do that with green tea!

themalaysian

I will choose a nice cup of green tea too because I feel very fresh and comfortable when having it during my relaxing time. Haha

But sometime during midnight i need to having some coffee due to the overtime working.

Ceres

But sometime during midnight i need to having some coffee due to the overtime working.
You sound like a hard worker! When I used to drink coffee years ago, I could drink it last thing at night and still fall asleep 5 minutes later. Obviously, coffee doesn't have much of an effect on me. :eek:

baskin

I am a coffee freak. Its become an addiction. My day never starts without a cup of coffee on my table. The aroma itself is so mesmarising!!:cool:

jigyasa

My addiction changes frequently. Currently I'm totally hooked to tea. But mostly, I am addicted to black coffee. I just love the aroma of it! And ofcourse the head start it gives me. :)

Ceres

All this talk of tea reminds me of my first office job in London, UK. There used to be a "Tea Lady" who served tea and biscuits to the office during tea breaks.

vlada

What are you fond of coffee or tea ? I am fond of coffee, nothing tastes better than a frothy cup of coffee.What about you?
May be it is strange but I am fond of both. I like green tea very much. Especially I like Lipton. But I am fond of coffee too. And absolutely dislike instant coffee!

Mei

i really am a coffee lover. and the nice thing about coffee is that there are so many kinds and types of them. it is good that people tried to learn how to create different mixes for coffee.;)

indy

.intrepreneur
Venti Vanilla Latte - Extra Shot Espresso - Triple Pump Vanilla - Extra Hot 190 Degrees - Double Cup - Starbucks ..... or as I like to call BREAKFAST!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Coffee or tea? The Lounge 7
Prashant Sharan Solar energy company, lifestyle brand & a coffee company on a shopping spree Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Coffee shop tries the old “renewed in bad faith” argument Legal Issues and Dispute 0
anquest Coffee.COFFEE Sells For $14.5K | Xiu.CLUB For $3K | The DN Journal Weekly List of the TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0
wot The best coffee comes from these For Sale 0
domainking131 How will new gTLDs rank?? Coffee.club on first page of Google New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Coffee.club buyer gives some insight about the coffee business on the domain New GTLDs 0
anquest The $100K Coffee.CLUB SALE | Ron Jackson on "Why Bill McClure Agreed to Pay $100,000" New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Coffee.club sold for $100,000 in TRAFFIC Miami New GTLDs 5
S Filter Coffee .in/.org Domain Appraisals 3
G Coffee Business Domains for sale For Sale 0
Ceres CoffeeNews.co.in - Coffee News India Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
Ceres Info for coffee addicts The Lounge 5
V Gtea.in [Brand able "GREEN TEA" dOMAIN] For Sale 0
V buildmuscle.in & gtea.in (green Tea) Domain Appraisals 9
wot 247.in & Tea.co.in Sedo.com reserve met! External Auctions 1
ebiz4india Loans, Tax, Tea, Insurance, Property, Movies - 100s of Premium Domains For Sale 0
wot Tea.co.in For Sale 8
domainking131 Two-word .COMs are still a strong choice for startups Non-Indian Domains 0
incname The choice of parking zone .IN? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtphouse
Top Bottom