.co.in or just .in ??

IT.com

WillCast

Hello,

Ithink .in ccTLD will do nothing but gain popularity day after day and I see there are still plenty of premium domains available for hand reg so I think I'll try to invest some money on them.

But after buying some .in domain I wonder if I should buy .co.in instead.

What do you think?

This is just my opinion, but in Japan, .jp is steadily gaining on .co.jp. I would guess the reason is that it's shorter and cleaner looking, and it will probably continue. So, I avoid or immediately resell my co.in domains, and concentrate on the shorter version.

I'd be interested to hear other views on this as well.

Thanks for your reply. That's was exactly my feeling but I wanted to heard more opinions.

All best,
Will

.in is definitely my favorite.

It looks much better and this is a big advantage for advertising.

Therefore i?ve bought iii.in.
I wouldn't pay so much money for the Domain iii.co.in!

Bye
Thomas
;)

I prefer .in over .co.in as it?s shorter and more memorable.

On the other hand, I think that if a slightly weaker url is branded and marketed enough, people are less likely to forget it.

Also, as Jeff mentioned on another thread, some keywords are so good that it will be worth a bit, no matter what the extension.

I think a .in domain would look a lot better and professional then a .co.in domain. A .co.in domain makes it seems like a sub domain and is less attractive to me.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom