Clueless buyers

IT.com
Not clueless - more like entitled:

Hello I noticed you bought a domain I have been waiting to buy. Unfortunate you've bought it when a struggling business (me) needs it. But hey.

Here's a strange one -

Many thanks for your response but sadly we have an algorithm to calculate domain
values and so we will stick with what we have offered as and when you change the
price let us know

If I’m honest though, if the domain has no value to you and you are just “squating” on it, I think is an astranomalicly stupid price. Having done some research myself I don’t think there is any way the domain is worth that much.

The guy is persistent and has upped his offer by 25% -

You cannot get more than 5 USD for this domain. Now it's your wish if you want to keep it forever or to sell it now . My offer is 4 USD. It's worth price. I can bet you either are gonna keep it forver or u have sell it now. There is nother special about this domain, I am sure in next 100 years you won't get a buyer for this in that ridiculous price you are offering.My final offer is 5 USD. You sell it or keep it forever.

o_O I guess I should consider myself lucky that my conversations are around 500 USD being too low ROFL

Not sure that this is clueless, but I always get a laugh -

Hi, I was working on a class project with a few friends and [keyword] is my dog's name. This website name would be perfect for our final submission!

Of course, the inquiry comes from an IP address in the US, so a .in would be the first thing an American student would think of for a class project.

Here is another one:

We are ok to buy it in the market price which is available for other .in
domains.
In Indian rupees our offer is ₹600 or US dollars 10.
If you are willing to sell it in our offer price then kindly reply.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom