Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
These sorts of responses really gets me:

I fully understand your point, and I am happy to pay up to £70 for this

this will leave you with healthy £50 profit

As you probably know this domain is not really necessary in fact I have already
bought nicer ones but hey £70 wont kill me and it would be hopefully good help for
you having bought it and sat on it and waited all this long time you deserve it

Share your comments from clueless buyers in this thread.

I suppose negotiation isn't a bad thing, it's the reasons for offering a certain price that gets me.

The top one makes it sound like the potential buyer is doing you a huge favour by making an offer, even what might be considered a low one.

So far I haven't had one person attempt to make an offer, they have all paid my asking price - thankfully.

You could easily be right, maybe my prices are too low.

But, there are so many domains on the market now, I have to take a decision on whether to hope for sales of a few 'big ones' or sell for lower amounts but make more sales.

I'm not the type who will renew domains, to me that would be a waste of money. I'd rather have a faster turnaround of domains and keep the money coming in.

That way I am happy with the knowledge that if some of my domains do expire, at least it won't be because I asked unrealistic BIN prices.

Just my way of doing things, but I appreciate that what works for one doesn't always work for someone else.

Yesterday got a new excuse - "We want the domain only for 1 or 2 years" so can't pay that high

This was a legitimate end user, who wanted the .co.in domain, they already own the .com for the keyword and keywordindia.com .

Yesterday got a new excuse - "We want the domain only for 1 or 2 years" so can't pay that high

This was a legitimate end user, who wanted the .co.in domain, they already own the .com for the keyword and keywordindia.com .

Lease it to them? I've not tried that but could be worth a shot.

Haven't heard that one before, Since they already several domains you can't help but laugh at their excuse cause you know that they know better! :D

Here's another one:

I just want the domain for a family domain so not really interested in paying thousands or even hundreds of dollars. If it's sitting not being used I appreciate if you could offload it so I can use it.

Here's another one:

I just want the domain for a family domain so not really interested in paying thousands or even hundreds of dollars. If it's sitting not being used I appreciate if you could offload it so I can use it.
Wow, that's pathetic :rolleyes:

Considering the wide availability of new domain extensions, I would struggle to justify even £150. I’ve decided to register [keyword] with a more appropriate and new trendy extension.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom