Clueless buyers

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Not clueless - more like entitled:

Hello I noticed you bought a domain I have been waiting to buy. Unfortunate you've bought it when a struggling business (me) needs it. But hey.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Here's a strange one -

Many thanks for your response but sadly we have an algorithm to calculate domain
values and so we will stick with what we have offered as and when you change the
price let us know

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
If I’m honest though, if the domain has no value to you and you are just “squating” on it, I think is an astranomalicly stupid price. Having done some research myself I don’t think there is any way the domain is worth that much.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
The guy is persistent and has upped his offer by 25% -

You cannot get more than 5 USD for this domain. Now it's your wish if you want to keep it forever or to sell it now . My offer is 4 USD. It's worth price. I can bet you either are gonna keep it forver or u have sell it now. There is nother special about this domain, I am sure in next 100 years you won't get a buyer for this in that ridiculous price you are offering.My final offer is 5 USD. You sell it or keep it forever.

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
o_O I guess I should consider myself lucky that my conversations are around 500 USD being too low ROFL

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Not sure that this is clueless, but I always get a laugh -

Hi, I was working on a class project with a few friends and [keyword] is my dog's name. This website name would be perfect for our final submission!
Of course, the inquiry comes from an IP address in the US, so a .in would be the first thing an American student would think of for a class project.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Here is another one:

We are ok to buy it in the market price which is available for other .in
domains.
In Indian rupees our offer is ₹600 or US dollars 10.
If you are willing to sell it in our offer price then kindly reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Ninja Techniques On Selling Domain Names To Potential Buyers- Discussion Resources 0
D How to find buyers for cheap plants in India? The Lounge 0
JulienJ Google Plus may help identify buyers Resources 0
maurya Buyers interested. What price should I set? railkhana/com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Here’s Why You Should Promote Your Auction To Previous Buyers Resources 0
owl 80% of Top 100 Highest .club Domain Buyers Leave Parked, Redirected, or Failing DNS New GTLDs 3
D How to find buyers for lll.in domains LLL.in and LLL.co.in 8
domainking131 Zoho SalesIQ Offers GoDaddy Customers the Opportunity to Tap Potential Buyers Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Shocking news for authority domain buyers: Google Pagerank is 0 for all domains Webmaster Forum 2
domainking131 10 Things I learned about Chinese Domain Buyers Non-Indian Domains 0
R turboautomobile.com audiodomains.com harvesting.info jobless.info buyers.biz & more Non-India Related Domains 8
D Two buyers offering the same price for a domain name. Non-Indian Domains 5
domainking131 Expired Domain Report: Breaking down Chinese buyers Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Kevin Spacey and other tech giants among first .Sucks buyers New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Emails from Gmail may not be reaching to your probable buyers in China Non-Indian Domains 1
DNJournal.com Chinese Buyers Continue to Spend Big - Their Latest Chart Topper Hits Nearly 200K The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com High End Domain Buyers Take a Break, Non .Com Domains Claim 3 of Week's Top 5 Sales The Lounge 0
Ceres veriCAR.in - Verification Service For Used-Car Buyers Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
M Looking for Domain buyers '08 Adult Domains 0
M Looking For Domain BUYERS '08 Non-India Related Domains 0